(1) ‘I want this rabbit, Mum!’ – Andy pointed to a cage with white, black, and grey rabbits. (2) It was a large pet shop and there were cages with birds, hamsters, (MOUSE)________, and rats.
(3) The aquariums along the walls (DECORATE)________ with stones, shells and real and artificial plants. (4) Lots of bright fish made them look very colourful.
(5) ‘No, Andy, we can’t take it now. (6) I don’t think our flat is big enough to house all the animals you want to have. (7) We (BUY)________ you a tortoise a year ago. (8) Isn’t that enough?’
(9) ‘But the tortoise is boring! (10) It (SLEEP)________ twenty hours a day.
(11) And it (NOT/WANT)________ to play with me.’ (12) Andy was very upset.
(13) ‘And the rabbit is cute. (14) Look, it (EAT)________ the grass! (15) It’s funny, isn’t it?
(16) If you let me have this rabbit, I (GIVE)________ my tortoise to Tom.’
(17) ‘I don’t think it’s a good idea,’ replied his mother. (18) ‘Pets are not toys. (19) They are alive and you can’t give them to another person that easily. (20) Your tortoise has got used to living with (WE)________.’
(21) ‘OK. (22) Fine.’ (23) Five-year-old Andy thought that his mother (BE)________ probably right. (24) The tortoise could not compete with the rabbit but it was his tortoise after all.
Преобразуйте слово (WE) в предложении (20) так, чтобы оно грамматически соответствовало содержанию текста.
Полученное слово или словосочетание введите в поле ответа без пробелов.