Прочитайте приведенный ниже текст. Преобразуйте, если необходимо, слово, напечатанное заглавными буквами в скобках, так, чтобы оно грамматически соответствовало содержанию текста. Полученное слово введите в поле ответа.
Expats have an overall good experience when staying in Auckland. Most expats find it very easy to communicate with the locals, who are very (FRIEND) ________.
(1) In the middle of the cold South Atlantic Ocean, one island stands alone. (2) It lies near Antarctica.
(3) But it is far enough away that early explorers had (DIFFICULT) ________ finding it.
(4) At about four miles long, the island is covered with glaciers. (5) It is home to an (ACTIVE) ________ volcano and huge amounts of ice. (6) The island is cold year-round, with an average temperature of about 29° F.
(7) The steep cliffs that surround the island make sea landings almost (POSSIBLE) ________. (8) This is Bouvet Island, the loneliest island in the world. (9) A French explorer discovered Bouvet Island in 1739.
(10) However, the island was so difficult to approach that nobody set foot on it for (NEAR) ________ a hundred years. (11) No people live on Bouvet Island, and little vegetation grows there.
(12) In recent years, Bouvet Island has had a little more (INTERACT) ________ with the world.
(13) Norway, which claimed the island in 1928, set up an unmanned weather station there in 1977. (14) Today, this quiet island near the South Pole sends weather data to a satellite, which transmits the information to (RESEARCH) ________ in Norway. (15) Meanwhile, Bouvet Island stands strong and silent in the harsh climate.
Образуйте от слова (INTERACT) в предложении () однокоренное слово, так, чтобы оно грамматически и лексически соответствовало содержанию текста.
(1) The State Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg is one of the most well-known art museums both in Russia and around the world. (2) But it is not only its exhibits that it is known for. (3) For the longest time in its history the museum has had a productive (PARTNER) ________ with a much loved animal: the cat.
(4) For centuries, cats have guarded this (FAME) ________ museum, ridding it of mice, rats, and other rodents that could damage the art. (5) Peter the Great introduced the first cat to the Hermitage in the early 18th century.
(6) Later Catherine the Great declared the cats to be (OFFICE) ________ guardians of the galleries.
(7)Today, the museum holds a (YEAR) ________ festival honoring these faithful workers.
(8) When a fire broke out in the museum in September 2017, it wasn’t so much the fate of its magnificent art (COLLECT) ________ that worried people.
(9) Luckily, the Hermitage cats survived the fire practically (HARMED) ________!
Образуйте от слова (COLLECT) в предложении () однокоренное слово, так, чтобы оно грамматически и лексически соответствовало содержанию текста.
(1) In 1770, James Cook landed on the east coast of Australia and claimed the land for Great Britain. (2) For many years after that, only a few people came to Australia (WILLING) ________. (3) It was too far from Europe to attract many outsiders.
(4) The first settlers were (PRISON) ________. (5) They were not asked if they wanted to come.
(6) Moving to Australia was part of their (PUNISH) ________. (7) In time they were joined by more willing settlers who wanted to find adventure and a better life.
(8)Like the settlement of the United States, much of Australia's history deals with the push west. (9) There was, however, one big (DIFFER) ________. (10) In their drive westward, the Australians found no rich river valleys or fertile plains. (11) Instead, they found only dry empty land they called the outback.
(12) The outback was (LIKE) ________ any place the early settlers had ever seen. (13) For months there would be no rain at all. (14) Then suddenly the skies would open up. (15) Within hours, rivers overflowed their banks. (16) Yet only a few days later the land would be as dry as ever.
(17) Few settlers were willing to risk their life in such a harsh land. (18) Then gold was (COVERED) ________ there in 1852. (19) Thousands flocked to the outback of Australia to make their fortunes.
Образуйте от слова (LIKE) в предложении () однокоренное слово, так, чтобы оно грамматически и лексически соответствовало содержанию текста.
(1) Collage is a well-practiced and popular form of art.
(2) It appears in all kinds of media that artists may work in today, including the (DIGIT) ________ formats.
(3) Collage combines colour and texture of (VARY) ________ items that are often (RELATED) ________ to each other.
(4) You can make a self-portrait, a picture of a (FAVOUR) ________ pet, or a scene using collage as the format.
(5) It is good to be kind to the environment, too, and to use things that are recyclable. (6) Things that are deemed (USE) ________ trash and scrap make great art for those with a (CREATE) ________ goal in mind!
Образуйте от слова (USE) в предложении () однокоренное слово так, чтобы оно грамматически и лексически соответствовало содержанию текста.
Полученные слова введите в поле ответа без пробелов и запятых в порядке их появления в тексте.